» インデックスアーカイブリンクス

こんにちはみなさん!私はジェッシカです。
Hi everyone, I'm Jessica. After some flustered moments during the first week of college, I'm finally getting myself together. I'm intending to major in Comparative Literature (still tentative of course!), so I decided that I definitely want to be able to analyze and read literature in Japanese. In particular, being able to read Haruki Murakami's works (his novels are so poetic and delicately surreal) in the original Japanese is my main motivation. 


I've travelled to Japan once for a week and a half and got lost multiple times on the streets of Tokyo (after dark too) and Osaka. I've also had a rather, er, intriguing experience with a trio of Japanese teenagers among other things. It was an interesting experience that I might get into later on.


I'm really excited to be able to speak Japanese more confidently with the correct enunciation and learn the basic grammar structure. Pronouncing with the correct high-low accents is something on the difficult side for me, so I'll try my best to work on that. 


That's all for now.


« previous